At White Rock Fellowship, we believe the kids that have been entrusted to us are a huge part of our mission. Our hope and prayer is that through Sunday morning and discipleship at home, our kids are completely captivated by Jesus. To that end, White Rock Kids partners with parents to create a culture of grace that will hopefully lead our kids into dynamic relationships with Jesus.
Children’s ministry is available at both of our services, 9am and 10:30am. Each class is designed to care for and train our children in the gospel of Jesus, while providing a safe and fun atmosphere! Beginning at 2 years old, WRK uses a curriculum called “Gospel Project,” which uses bible stories and lessons to point kids to Christ.
Nursery (6 weeks and up) and preschool classrooms open 15 minutes before the service begins so parents may drop their children off. At both 9:00am and 10:30am, we have a babies class, 1’s class, 2’s class, 3’s class, and 4’s/5’s class.
Kindergarten thru 5th grade students begin Sunday mornings by worshiping through song with their families in the worship service, and are then released to go to their classrooms before the sermon. At 9:00am, we have a combined class for Kindergarten thru 5th grade. At 10:30am, we have classes for Kindergarten-1st grade, 2nd-3rd grade, and 4th-5th grade.
All of our classes are led by volunteers who have been trained and screened, and we maintain appropriate teacher-to-child ratios to ensure safe care.
When you arrive on Sunday
– Look for the Visitor Check-in station in the lobby by the sanctuary.
– When checking in, please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions your child may have.
– Once you have checked-in, you will receive a name tag for your child and a parent security tag with a matching pick-up code.
– If you are new with us, our welcome team will then direct you to your child’s classroom where you will be greeted by their teachers.
– After service, head back to your kid’s classroom and pick them up using your pick-up code. (For security reasons, the parent tag must match the child’s tag in order for the child to be released).
If you have any questions about White Rock Kids, please email our Family Pastor, Nick Smith.
Volunteering with WRK
God has blessed us with lots of amazing kiddos! So even though we currently have a group of amazing volunteers, we are always in need of more. If you are interested in helping us disciple the kids at WRF, please email Nick Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.